Proposal Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Proposal Manager to join our Operations team. This role would be responsible for leading and developing proposals and innovating processes for Talkspace. We are looking for someone who has experience in strategic proposal development and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Lead the proposal development lifecycle process from initial review, response coordination, production and submission
- Partner with Sales and other department teams to determine response strategy
- Collaborate with leadership to provide effective reporting and proposal logging information for business analysis
- Develop and maintain the proposal schedule
- Innovate RFI/RFP process flows for incoming requests and execution and SFDC flow for tracking requests end to end
- Ensure submissions are accurate, complete, and compliant with RFX requirements and editorial specifications, and corporate values
- Own recommendations for iterations and process improvements
- Track and follow up on Data, Security, and Privacy needs
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 3-5 years in strategic proposal development and writing
- At least 3-5 years in enterprise deal & contract experience
- Experience with RFP industry tools (RFP360, RFPio, etc) and Salesforce
- Experience in healthcare and/or behavioral health field
- Knowledge of RFP life cycle management
- Skilled in analyzing RFXs and preparing outlines, schedules, and proposal templates
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail necessary for writing, editing, and formatting
- Exceptional prioritization and time management skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze data, drive solutions, and effectively problem-solve.
- At ease with ambiguity
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.