Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting-edge research, real customer success stories and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key-players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Research Associate has in-depth experience conducting research projects. The Research Associate feels most at home when they’re hands-on exploring data and translating findings into information that excites and engages their audience. Success is working collaboratively with our sales and marketing team to produce compelling research that attracts new audiences to Chainalysis, engages prospects and educates our customers.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have worked with teams across the company including research, sales, product management, communications and investigations to research new topics, plan and deliver webinars, and provide account specific research.
- You own the creation of customer facing material based upon original research.
- You have become an expert in the cryptocurrency market.
A background like this helps:
- You have experience with data analysis, specifically as it relates to researching cryptocurrency and/or illicit activity.
- You have led a research project, including scoping the problem statement and detailing the data needed to answer the question.
- Your top-notch project management skills have been showcased through the development of detailed project plans which monitor and track progress.
- You are passionate about data visualization and have experience creating interesting data visualizations based on complex datasets with preferred experience in Python, R, Stata, Tableau, Amazon QuickSight, SQL.
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary.
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (you thrive in fast paced environment).
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to take an independent stance when interfacing with cross functional stakeholders, while maintaining their respect and confidence.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.