About the role….
Are you the one your friends go to for product recommendations? Do you like digging into the nitty-gritty to find the best solution for everything? Do you have a soft spot for communicating with both numbers and words? We’re growing our Content team and looking for someone to take ownership of our product and company reviews and support our ambitious content growth.
The Reviews Editor will lead the research and creation of best-in-class financial reviews, ranging from insurance carriers to apps to banks and other institutions. You’ll translate jargon and boil down pros, cons, and features into quantifiable metrics to help people choose the right financial products and build a safety net for themselves and their family. This role will report to the Associate Director of SEO Content and work closely with our editors and product team.
In this role, you will…
- Write, refresh and edit long-form review content across multiple personal finance verticals
- Conduct extensive research on various personal finance products and institutions
- Compare relevant factors to create comprehensive and easy-to-understand rating methodology for review content
- Interview customers and potential users for feedback on and benchmarking of content
- Collaborate with our Senior Content Strategy Manager and product teams to help create best-in-class tools and content components
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 2+ years experience researching and writing review content
- You have familiarity with SEO best practices as they pertain to content
- You are comfortable collaborating with stakeholders from different departments such as Operations, SEO, and Marketing
- You are knowledgeable about insurance and personal finance fundamentals — you’d be comfortable giving advice to your friends and family
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!