Senior Brand Copywriter at Noom
Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. The Creative and Brand Marketing team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people worldwide to take that initial (and biggest!) step toward living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
Noom is looking for a Sr. Brand Copywriter to work with the Brand Creative and Marketing teams to deliver best-in-class, high-performing campaigns that drive brand awareness and affinity. The ideal candidate will be a consumer-first, strategic thinker who delivers bold creative approaches to meet our business objectives. This role will partner directly with the Sr. Brand Art Director to marry the voice to visual to bring campaign concepts and execution to life.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work directly with our Brand Creative Director, Senior Brand Art Director and internal creative team to create compelling experiences optimized for the relevant platform, with an emphasis on TV, OOH, owned channels including Site, App, Office, partnership opportunities, and more.
- Ideate and then write, write, write - concepts, treatments, headlines, scripts, interview questions, talking points, presentations etc.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products and make sure that it is well-represented in the creative work.
- Distill technical/ scientific/ complex topics seamlessly into an on-brand tone of voice, and modulate that tone of voice in accordance with the audience’s position.
- Develop tools, templates, processes and style guides to ensure brand consistency, and champion on-brand tone of voice throughout our organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid years of experience in consumer-focused copywriting and content creation. Agency experience strongly preferred; in-house experience a plus; startup and/ or health/ wellness direct-to-consumer experience a big plus!
- High EQ, strong and confident communication skills, and a genuine commitment to driving success for the collective on multiple levels: Noom Creative, Noom, and most importantly for the Noom user.
- Someone with a strong appreciation for words, culture, and being a part of the ongoing exchange of influence between the two.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and is self-motivated.
- Someone who is able to understand a broad variety of performance analytics - working in partnership with our Consumer Insights and other internal teams - and take those learnings to iterate on creative to further increase performance, as Noom is a data-appreciative organization.
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Be one of the first hires on a growing team with high stakeholder visibility and runway to pioneer programs that positively impact the business
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 3x year-over-year, and teams growing at a thoughtful and responsible but strong pace, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performing, AND family-driven culture