Senior Brand Writer at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Senior Brand Writer, you will work closely with the Director of Content and marketing stakeholders to develop on-brand messaging, demand generation content, thought leadership, video and event scripting, and high-impact copywriting.
The ideal candidate is a snappy writer who can develop creative storytelling for a tech company, and feels equally comfortable with both long and short form writing. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive the creative direction of our content, and to grow into a more strategic role on a content marketing team with big goals for the coming year. If you’re looking to take your writing career to the next level, this is the role for you!
- Build a deep knowledge of the Yotpo brand and products, and become the go-to for all things voice and tone, acting as a gatekeeper across all production.
- Participate in campaign planning and make content recommendations that will accomplish marketing goals.
- Create engaging content, including blog posts, webinars, landing pages, social and ad campaigns, and more.
- Collaborate with the creative studio team at Yotpo to develop campaigns and align content with visuals.
- Develop creative content that makes the Yotpo voice pop and penetrate through the noise from our competitors.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities that can be leveraged for PR purposes and position Yotpo as an authority in eCommerce marketing.
- Provide strategic content support for Yotpo programming, from small events to large webinars.
- Help other writers on the team with copy feedback and attend regular writing feedback sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- 5+ years experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably for a B2B SaaS company
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates strategic thinking, creativity, and impressive writing chops
- Unparalleled attention to detail and grammar
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take dry concepts (like data!) and turn them into exciting, easy-to-understand stories
- Experience creating and maintaining brand voice guidelines
- Great presentation skills with the ability to explain your creative vision
- Experience with eCommerce -- a strong advantage
- Agency copywriting experience -- an advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet some of the team: Cris Dinozo, Lindsay Sakraida, Kate Bould
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.