The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management System (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity in the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity — and for that we need you as a Senior Writer - North America.
Are you a smart, talented B2B writer who can write with verve and personality for any audience?
One of those people who gets excited by strategic thinking, who likes to experiment with different formats, who enjoys sinking their teeth into complex topics and explaining them clearly to other people — without boring them to death?
Someone who believes in quality and hates jargon?
We’re looking for someone like you to join the Celonis Content Marketing team, with either experience in a scaling B2B SaaS tech org or B2B agency experience.
Send us a varied portfolio — anything you’re proud of, whether it’s tech or consumer, long or short. It could be a massive rant about your biggest pet peeve or that feature story that never saw the light of day but is hands-down the best thing you’ve ever written. Send us an exciting cover letter. Showcase your skill, your intelligence, and your personality.
We’re excited to hear from you.
- Produce high-quality, thoughtful, human-sounding copy for a variety of formats to often tight deadlines
- Collaborate with designers, video editors, and other creatives to create visuals that bring your writing to life
- Interview internal and external stakeholders, and turn their insights into consumable assets
- Research topics thoroughly, such as specific personas, industries and technologies, in order to create copy that speaks authentically to our audience
- Incorporate SEO best practices into your writing, including keywords and link juice
- Review and edit other people’s copy to ensure it’s consistent with corporate messaging and brand, and provide constructive feedback to help everyone improve
- Manage an editorial calendar of ongoing content projects
- Upload completed content to a content management system (CMS) and organize it using tags, folders, etc.
- Analyze content performance metrics such as blog traffic or social media engagement to inform our content strategy
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand our content needs, and use those learnings to provide input on our strategy for prioritizing, creating, and delivering content to the right audience on the right channels
- 5+ years of experience writing engaging and high-quality content at a B2B tech scale-up or B2B agency
- Experience creating and executing successful content strategies, informed by data
- A strategic and customer-centric approach to content creation
- A diverse portfolio of writing samples — long-form, short-form, high-level, in-depth, etc.
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts and convert them into clear, consumable prose
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable dealing with data analytics and using the insights to improve content performance
- Experience working with subject matter experts to create content for multiple demographics
- Experience managing third-party agencies and freelancers, including briefing, editing and reviewing
- Strong communication, project management, and relationship management skills
- Used to managing a content management system (CMS) or other type of repository
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Cloud applications (Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets), as well as Adobe Acrobat
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing software unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.