Senior Content Producer
What you'll do:
- Develop Programming Strategy: Work with the wider content team to develop strategy for creative content and class development.
- Produce Compelling Video: Collaborate with teachers and brand partners to plan, produce, review, and launch Skillshare Originals and supporting video content. Examples: classes, class trailers, and social marketing videos.
- Advocate for All Stakeholders: Work with internal and external partners to balance client needs, strategic business objectives, and project resourcing. Make informed decisions to ensure every project's success.
- Communicate Insights & Success: Assess project performance, communicate insights, and make recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data.
Why we're excited about you:
- You are a natural relationship builder, savvy researcher, and wide reader who can convey concepts and stories in compelling and creative ways.
- You have a bend towards collaborative problem solving and can think on your feet.
- You know how to bring out the best in all on-camera personalities, especially creatives, clients, coders, and students. Editorial, interviewing, and/or content marketing experiences a plus.
- You love to own projects, but are a strong collaborator and are excited to work closely with our in-house content team.
- A history of creative side projects and/or creative adaptability means you can hit the ground running.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: Content is the cornerstone of our platform, and our team is at the heart of it.
- Growth: Our team is small, so you’ll have room to innovate, flex your creativity, and grow long-term.
- Variety: You’ll work with a wide range of talent, on a wide range of topics, for a wide range of audiences (you will never be bored).
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.