Senior Content Strategist
About US! Remesh is the world’s first platform for engaging and understanding large groups of people- whether it’s customers, employees, prospects, or constituents- online and in real-time. The Remesh platform uses AI and Machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment responses as they come in- allowing our customers to draw out actionable insights immediately as they are engaging with thousands of participants online.
We are a team of passionate, excited, intelligent, people with a touch of quirk (ie: we are fun!). We are all united by the mission of building something that can help people truly understand each other- across political, geographical, and cultural divides- to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh have secured $10 million in our Series A funding. We are excited about disrupting the $70 billion insights industry. We know we’re building something special, and we are looking for passionate people looking to help us create something extraordinary!
Content Strategist Job Description
We are looking for a Content Strategist to join the growing Marketing Team! We are a scrappy team of marketers who are not afraid of wearing many hats, getting our hands exceptionally dirty, and cross-collaborating with all teams within the company. We love our work, are passionate about Remesh’s mission and appreciate the knee-slapping-ly great power of a good dad joke. We are seeking our next team member - someone who is creative, driven, inquisitive, and with a bit (or a lot) of moxie. The thought of a blank canvas excites you and you could not be happier building something with your own two hands that will ultimately impact the success of our marketing and sales teams and the company as a whole.
The qualified candidate will have strong background in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as well as strong writing ability. The candidate will be required to take complex ideas and concepts and transform them into lucid thoughts understood by all.
As our Content Strategist, you will be tasked with building our content strategy from (nearly) the ground up. You will work closely with the Marketing Director to design and develop a content strategy that aligns with our ambitious company goals. You will lead and execute on this strategy in order to position Remesh as a thought leader in target industries, boost conversions and brand awareness through SEO, and shorten the sales cycle by creating compelling sales materials.
- Develop and execute content strategies that educate and engage prospects and customers
- Build and maintain quarterly content calendars
- Scale and manage the Remesh blog
- Research personas and industry trends to build better targeted and highly relevant content
- Cultivate a community of high caliber freelance writers and interns
- Create white papers, blogs, case studies, and webinar decks
- Craft content that supports sales and account-based marketing campaigns
- Perform keyword research and implement a keyword strategy for our content and website
- Perform A/B tests on landing pages and our website to increase conversion rates
- Track website, blog, and content metrics
- Create monthly and quarterly goals and reporting
- Establish content partnerships for co-marketing opportunities
- A Bachelors Degree in English or Business (Marketing, Public Relations, etc.)
- At least 5 years experience of B2B content or copywriting experience
- At least 5 years experience in SEO
- At least 2 years of experience in A/B testing landing pages and websites, optimizing for conversions
- Excellent, short- and long-form, writing and communication skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic content plans
- Self-starter - you are driven to make your mark and rarely need your hand held- though you aren’t afraid to ask for help and leverage the brains of the people around you
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, particularly sales, customer success, and product
The Benefits of Working with Remesh:
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District