Atoms’ mission is to make the best products in the world that people enjoy every day. We are a product first company. We believe all great companies make great products first and everything else follows. This is why we made the ideal everyday shoe. Atoms are the only shoes to come in ¼ sizes, perfectly fit to each foot and delivering a truly personal experience to each of our customers.
Based in Brooklyn, New York, we are a diverse team interested in shoes, chai, books about art and art about books. In addition to making the world’s best shoe, we deeply care about how our friends and customers feel about and interact with the Atoms' brand. Our culture values honesty, creative freedom, and thoughtfulness. One word we often use is meaningful — as a way to describe our work, our product, and our contributions out of the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Atoms is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our growing team, who will be reporting to our CEO. You are a creative at heart and live for storytelling through copy and art. You will be a critical member of the Atoms team, driving the narrative across all marketing projects. The Copywriter thrives in a collaborative environment and will work cross-functionally with other Creative partners, Brand, CX, People, and other teams. This is an incredible opportunity to help our team shape the Atoms' voice and evolving brand.
- Foster a culture that thrives off of creativity, curiosity, and continuous learning
- Managing the copy for advertising, marketing/social media campaigns, product launches, retail activations, employee related communication, etc
- Drive the editorial strategy across all marketing platforms
- Maintain a consistent voice and brand identity across all copy
- Build the brand style guide in partnership with the Creative Director
- Write conversion-oriented copy
- Extensive experience writing copy across digital and social platforms (10+ Years); led copy for marketing programs (online and offline)
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to see the big picture; you also take pride in your execution and details matter
- Deep rooted appreciation and understanding of eCommerce and lifestyle industries
- Familiar with building things from scratch
- Possess a hands-on approach
BENEFITS AT ATOMS
- Competitive salary and equity
- We care deeply about our families and loved ones, which is why our comprehensive health plans reflect exactly how much we value proper care for the extended Atoms' family
- Access to online courses and memberships to three local museums
- A network of mentors and coaching opportunities
- A brand new office in Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Complimentary shoes for you and your family
Read Full Job Description