Senior Copywriter at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face Workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity, and positive mindset. With more than 50 years of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioral science, we aim to deliver wellness for all.
Mission: We inspire healthy habits for real life*
*For people, families, communities, the world–for everyone.
We are looking for a digital copywriter who is data driven and results oriented. The Senior Copywriter will work on a variety of projects, including UX/UI writing, A/B testing, email campaigns, celebrity ambassadors and our internal social network Connect. Other writing tasks that may fall into this job description include writing for Video, and other projects as assigned. The writer will work closely with the Marketing and Product teams.
- Work with and write for the UX and UI teams (App and Site)
- Write email campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams on current and future projects
- Other writing assignment as necessary, potentially including writing for video
- Other writing and editing as assigned, which could include additional reporting/writing/editing for our member and/or visitor sites
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications or Marketing
- 3-5 years relevant professional work experience, preferably in a wellness-related field
- Strong SEO/SEM writing skills
- Experience writing for A/B testing
- UX writing for Apps prefered
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Cross platform writing skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines at once
Our organizational values are:
Stay Curious Win Together Act Boldly Make a Difference
We don't just pay lip service to these values-we make them a part of everyday life in our organization, as we know that they are vital in maintaining Weight Watchers' position as a successful business and a great place to work. We bring these values into our recruitment process, and actively search for individuals who can demonstrate these values in the way they work.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
Weight Watchers is an equal opportunity employer. Weight Watchers does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.