About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is growing. And our creative team is growing with it—we need an experienced B2B copywriter to support our B2B marketing teams. You’ll be an integral part of the creative department, reporting to the creative director and working in either our Chicago or New York office.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Write outstanding B2B copy that engages corporate decision makers and restaurant owners throughout their lifecycle from acquisition to activation to retention.
- Develop engaging, strategic content for email, video, social, direct mail, blog, web and other channels.
- Leverage existing product content to create consistent integrated communications across channels.
- Build relationships and work closely with a variety of stakeholders focused on marketing to corporate accounts and restaurants.
- Partner with designers to develop strong concepts and produce excellent work.
- Embrace daily challenges and be resourceful in solving problems.
- Present creative work with confidence, clarity and sound rationale.
- Manage working time and stay organized to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Proofread copy to identify and fix errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Be a cool, fun, real human being who works hard and has a good time doing it.
- Love food, tech and B2B—and show an insatiable curiosity to learn more about them.
You Should Have
- BA in Advertising, Liberal Arts or Marketing (4 year) degree. Concentration in creative writing or English is preferred.
- 7–10 years copywriting experience
- Experience writing copy for B2B marketing or sales enablement
- Experience writing copy for email and longer form collateral such as sales pitch decks and client-facing user guides.
- Must be comfortable with domestic travel
- Must be comfortable using Gmail, Google Docs and other Google programs
- Experience writing for tech or ecommerce
- Experience writing about food or restaurants
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.