Senior Copywriter at Conductor
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
We are looking for a creative Senior Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Writing clear, compelling copy with a distinct brand voice for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
- Create copy writing briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with Evangelism Team members and other Conductor on large and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conducting thorough research and interviews
- Working with Conductors to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other relevant content
- Proven experience as a copywriter and editor
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Creativity and curious
- Collaborative/Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BS/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field, preferred
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.