What You'll Be Doing:
- Creating ads that compel millions of people to take the first step in changing their lives for the better. [Seriously, this feels awesome.]
- Working directly with the Creative Director and internal creative team to create compelling ads that drive conversion, sign up, and retention. [Driving revenue also feels awesome]
- Pitching and brainstorming ad/branding ideas that propel the brand into the stratosphere.
- Seeking out new opportunities to expand our reach on new platforms, creating compelling, channel-specific ideas and messages.
- Collaborating with external creative partners to ensure they produce content that, well, we would.
What We're Looking For:
- A kick-ass writer with an experimental mindset, always looking to learn and iterate and improve on an idea.
- A writer who thrives on the challenge of creating ads that actually deliver performance.
- Someone who takes it personally (in the right way), who wants to figure why something did/didn’t resonate… and go at it again.
- A writer who is super familiar with direct response marketing and/or a subscription-based business models.
- An Idea machine! We are a growing creative department that tests creative at a tremendous rate.
- An awareness of trends in culture, in particular the digital space, and a desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique ways a brand shows up in the world.
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and an encouraging, team-focused attitude.
- 4+ years of experience, or just someone we would kick ourselves if we didn’t hire.
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. The Creative and Growth Marketing Teams are at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a Sr Copywriter to support the Creative and Growth Marketing Teams in bringing the brand to life across the spectrum of digital and traditional platforms.
You will play an important role in driving the visual direction of the Noom brand. Working collaboratively with the Creative Team and with support from analysts, engineers, growth leaders, and our co-founders (we’re still a startup!), you will help design a brand identity that will directly and positively impact the growth of our digital product. Through on-brand art direction, typography, video editing, animation and illustration you will tell our story across all consumer-facing touchpoints, with an emphasis on thumb-stoppable video ads.
Please submit writing samples with your application. If you have a website, please provide the link and password so we may review your work.