The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you'll do:
- Establish integrated partnerships across the premier digital publisher ecosystem and form relationships with top publisher organizations (i.e. BuzzFeed, Washington Post, etc.)
- Evangelize and support adoption of Unified ID 2.0, successfully driving publisher adoption of this important TTD initiative in collaboration with other members of the TTD Inventory team
- Establish and grow programmatic inventory access & prioritization with all publisher partners across various points of distribution
- Provide oversight of publisher inventory to ensure successful operations & top line growth
- Perform industry & trend research and analysis, and identify unique partnership opportunities
- Facilitate and help develop marketing initiatives within the publisher space
- Work with partners to refine data integrations and establish standards for transaction
- Lead contract negotiations with new TTD digital publisher partnerships
- Partner with Leadership to execute a cohesive strategy for digital publishers
- Understand and communicate TTD’s value proposition and technology
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of programmatic experience in publisher business development for SSPs, data companies, media companies, or other related organizations
- Established relationships with decision-makers at top digital publishers to facilitate rapid Unified ID 2.0 adoption; deep understanding of the sell side of digital advertising
- Experience collaborating across Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, Legal & Finance teams
- Self-starter able to seek new partnerships or initiatives, and lead a project from start to finish
- Experience leading both short-term and mid-term sales/partnership cycles
- Ability to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes; comfort with complex concepts
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiation abilities
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.