Senior Editor, Partnerships
As Our Senior Editor, Partnerships You’ll...
- Own Fundera’s external publishing strategy, including but not limited to creating a monthly editorial calendar for partner content that meets partner needs and ensures placement among new partners.
- Scale the amount of articles placed on partner sites from ~25/month to ~50/month.
- Assign and manage internal and freelance writers to oversee the production of partner articles, helping elevate our reputation of being one the most sought-after places to work for journalists and content marketers interested in brand publishing.
- Line-edit articles to make sure we’re sending partners the best content, while hitting internal goals, such as sourcing our most important resource pages.
- Identify new content partnership opportunities and introduce Fundera to new audiences through partner content by solidifying a diversity of placements each month. Maintain and grow current content partnerships to ensure consistent placements.
- Establish and manage relationships with top syndication partners, including but not limited to packaging already-published content for their sites.
You’ll Need to Have…
- 5+ years writing and editing for a digital brand
- Deep knowledge of the digital publishing landscape across several verticals
- Experience establishing and maintaining a large number of successful content partnerships
- Fantastic communication skills
- Experience owning and assigning a high-frequency editorial calendar
- Impeccable editing and writing skills, with a strong and versatile voice
- Experience managing writers, and a great network of talent you trust
What’s It Like to Work at Fundera?
- We want people who elevate the game—and we’re willing to pay for it. We offer competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance—you shouldn’t have to stress about your health.
- Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but yours at home matters most. That’s why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Everybody needs a little R&R—but we want our team to have more than just a little. You’ll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO.
- Our kitchen is full of a wide-variety of (mostly healthy) snacks to make sure you never go hungry. You can also always find coffee, seltzer, and more on tap to make sure you never go thirsty.
- We sponsor bi-monthly catered lunches and company happy hours, and other events such as trivia, yoga, and visits to customers. It’s important to bring our team together as much as possible.
- Connect with coworkers who share similar interests and join one of our many “clubs” across the company. For example, check out the Women Who Work or the Foodies of Fundera. Want to start a club that doesn’t already exist? You got it.
- Our cross-team “culture committee” makes sure our team’s happiness is always top-of-mind. The group implements a new project every quarter and committee members rotate every few months.
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.
- Come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators.