Senior Live Segment Producer at Peloton
A Senior Live Segment Producer supports the production of compelling programming across multiple Modalities. Responsible for management, preparation and production of a wide range of content. This candidate will have the ability to establish the role of segment producers in a live fast paced control room setting.
- In coordination with the assigned senior production staff (e.g. Segment Producers, Executive Producers), identifies and implements control room practices and develops content that interprets, enhances and reinforces the concepts of fitness class content.
- Oversees production of content from start to finish, including:
- Leads a team of in studio production staff (e.g. Segment Producers ) to conceive of, plan and execute the production of live classes
- Coordinates with technical staff to maximize the technical process & tools with which content is created and delivered to fans
- Provides final review of content to ensure quality and accuracy with the control room.
- Leadership responsibilities:
- Effectively maintains leadership in a group environment; maintains professional relationships within the production staff to ensure professionalism, teamwork and objective reporting
- Oversees direct reports, solicits & delivers feedback in a timely manner
- Trains, coaches, develops and mentors production staff on idea generation, communication, control room performance, and overall quality & accuracy of content production.
- Minimum of 10-years of progressively complex production experience with an emphasis on content.
- Solid ability to interpret stories and to create and assemble compelling content to support the concept of the story.
- Strong knowledge of real-time production processes and working knowledge of equipment and all relevant technologies used to carry out a broad range of assignments.
- Must have detailed knowledge of what “works” across multiple modalities and what is realistic to accomplish in time allotted.
- Good editorial judgement
- Good understanding of people supervision, the development of teams and leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good content interpretation skills related to live classes
- Good appreciation of popular culture, and understands the tastes of Peloton’s consumers
- Good understanding of Peloton’s market positioning and strategies
- Strong working knowledge of production workflows
- Availability to work nights/weekends/holidays as required
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.