Senior Manager, Content & Community
Senior Manager of Community Engagement
The Senior Manager of Content & Community is responsible for the overall health and retention of Foursquare’s communities across our Enterprise and Consumer businesses including developers, Superusers, and other stakeholder groups. The Senior Manager of Community Engagement will use content marketing, analytics, and community management know-how to build a stronger, tighter knit, and continually growing community. In this role, you will work closely with product, communications, and our performance team to develop programs focused on driving share of voice, daily active use of Foursquare’s products, and an overall happier community.
How the job gets done
- Build the strategy for and execute Foursquare’s content marketing including creation, deployment and tracking in partnership with our performance and creative teams.
- Define our approach to social media and influencer programs with the goal of educating, motivating, recognizing, and increasing engagement amongst our developer and app community members on social media platforms.
- Build Foursquare’s Developer community strategy and execute against it.
- Create and maintain programs that educate and inspire users to engage more deeply with our products. Define associated KPIs, benchmarks, and targets.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our engagement and contact strategy with a view of improving member engagement frequency and breadth of product use.
- Work with product and our SU community manager to supercharge Foursquare’s Superuser program and content.
- Work with our performance team to drive customer behavior and achieve KPIs across engagement measures.
- Continue to drive optimization to test everything and deliver incremental improvements.
- Create and build regular stakeholder meetings to guide the ideation and successful execution of Consumer Marketing programs, content and communications.
- Responsible for the OKRs and performance of all tactics.
Who you are:
- You have 6+ years experience building and executing content and community-focused marketing programs and campaigns for a digital or tech company.
- You’re a seasoned strategist with a sense for creative execution.
- You worked on, developed, and/or templatized experiential programs for creative audiences.
- You’re an outstanding communicator with the ability to work cross-functionally across a multitude of disciplines.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.