Senior Manager, Knowledge Management at DoubleVerify
Who We Are
DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by delivering the highest level of impression quality transparency and accountability, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their global media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems? Do you love to bring order from chaos? Are you itching to bring your documentation and communication skills to one of the most exciting companies in adtech? Well congrats, this is the role for you! DV is seeking a Senior Manager, Knowledge Management to help us structure, organize, and develop our internal documentation across the global organization.
This role will be critical in helping DV scale effectively by ensuring information and knowledge flows effectively through the global organization. From API documentation, to marketing and rfi details, we need help setting the strategy, providing the structure, managing the systems, and guiding the subject matter experts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Scope, research, prioritize, and build DV’s internal documentation strategy and execution in partnership with Head of Learning & Org Development and Department leads.
- Build templates, tools, style guides, guidelines and more for multiple types of internal documentation including product overviews, technical resources, and RFP guidebooks.
- Define processes for documentation creation, maintenance, updating, and auditing.
- Identify documentation gaps and develop plan to address.
- Meet with stakeholders to understand their needs and prioritize development of documentation.
- Stay on top of new technologies and tools to help documentation content meet the needs of the business.
- Use technical writing skills to ensure documentation is concise, clear, and consistent, and achieves its purpose.
- Partner with learning team to ensure documentation is aligned with ongoing learning initiatives, and help teams get content to the right people when they need it.
- Provide expertise to internal stakeholders on documentation best practices.
Experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years of content strategy and documentation management experience
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related industry/field or equivalent experience (English, Communications, Journalism, UI/UX, Computer Science, Information Systems)
- Strong experience working with Confluence, JIRA, and / or other documentation platforms.
- Strong interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills handing different cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly analyze and comprehend new or unfamiliar technical systems, processes, and terminology.
- An organized, structured approach to work and an instinct for creating user-centered processes.