Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a polished, experienced Senior Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
- Supervise and spearhead development and execution of daily class content and adds support to the special content team.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations.
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes, deliver constructive feedback and provide input and ideas.
- Closely partner and collaborate with Social Media team and Instructors to support social content to engage Members and support the instructor brand.
- Execute content ideas.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Executive Producer and Content Leadership to align on strategic content goals. ○ Instructors to develop and enhance their fitness content and build personal brands.
- Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments.
- Social and Communications team to ensure close coordination on guidelines, strategic priorities, ideation and delivery.
- ERGs to develop and produce content aligned with group priorities.
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements.
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Must have knowledge in Strength training.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience producing talent.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
- Experience managing a project from concept through delivery and ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work early mornings, nights and weekends.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.