The Senior Creative Producer reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for producing work for the specialized Campaign Creative team, which focuses very deeply on Social and Digital campaign work. High-level responsibilities include Digital, Social and Film Production across a varied number of assets. A successful Senior Creative Producer will have a varied Production background and an interest in current and future technologies. Using this knowledge, the Senior Creative Producer will ensure all Digital and Social projects coming out of this team are delivered to an exceptional standard, on time and on budget.
- Oversight of all production within the Campaign Creative team
- Forecast upcoming projects and budgets, reporting in to Senior Director of Creative Operations
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management and beyond
- Close vendor contacts and relationships, to find the best production partners for all different types of production jobs
- Excellent creative eye and understanding and respect of the creative process
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Work with Senior Project Manager to ensure projects are scoped and defined clearly, with agreed upon timing and budget
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, all at different stages of the production process
- A clear understanding of existing technologies, and an interest in looking into new and formulating ways of working or developing projects
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 6 Years of Production experience, with background in film/content and digital
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced leadership skills, ideally having managed an Associate or Junior Producer prior
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic and creative standpoint
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, and the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Senior Director of Creative Operations
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.