Senior UX Writer (Corporate Wellness) at Peloton
We’re looking for a Senior UX Writer to join our Web Product Design team focused on building Peloton’s Corporate Wellness experiences, an exciting new business area exploring the corporate health and wellness market. Working strategically and cross-functionally, you’ll help shape the content strategy of new user flows, optimize copy for better site performance and write consumer-facing copy across many different projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write content across our Corporate Wellness projects, including website experiences and internal tools
- Collaborate with designers, writers, researchers, product managers, data analysts, engineers, and marketers
- Strategize, implement and maintain a consistent content strategy throughout the Corporate Wellness experience, understanding how users perceive and interact with Peloton products
- Organize and maintain copy docs, decks and design files that can easily be tracked by cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Work with writing, marketing and analytics teams to hypothesize, test and optimize content
- Work closely with other writers to maintain and further develop the web UX writing process and roadmap for Corporate Wellness
- Bring new product positioning, brand voice and strategies to life
- Partner with legal, localization and support teams to ensure copy is accurately and responsibly launched
- Utilize our CMS tool to publish content to the live site across all markets
- Proven experience in writing, editing, testing and optimizing copy and content for web and mobile experiences as a UX Writer, Content Strategist, Content Designer or similar role
- You have a portfolio that showcases your craft in UX writing and demonstrates how you think and solve problems
- A deep understanding of user experience and how copy, design, research and more come together to create frictionless user flows
- Skills to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- The ability to present ideas, bring strategies to life and incorporate feedback into your iterative work
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected]peloton.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.