Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
In this role you will own the development, management, and ongoing evolution of the website and digital experience for Hyperscience prospects and customers.
Working alongside our creative resources, you will design digital customer journeys and storyboards, and develop site and content maps to ensure we are providing value and answers to our prospective customers at every stage of their journey.
This role will own the curation of online content, as well as SEO management, localization, A/B testing, production, and quality control. The web content you manage will include thought leadership content in the form of blogs, videos, reports and educational materials, use cases, case studies, and other product-related content to ensure visitors understand the value we deliver.
Creating the right web experience to drive customer engagement and awareness, and ultimately convert them into marketing leads, will be the ultimate goal.
As we grow, the next step in our evolution will be to address specific needs for localized content, including how we present ourselves in new and diverse cultures.
This is a full-time position located in New York reporting to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing, working with a great team of fellow marketers, supporting a fast-growing organization.
- Own overall strategy and execution for website
- Design digital customer journeys that deliver an end-to-end consistent digital experience
- Define our web platform strategy and roadmap, encompassing site and new digital tools and services
- Guide the demand generation team on the latest techniques and practices for landing page design
- Develop and curate web content that supports the entire customer journey
- Partner with Marketing, IT and agency partners to evolve the website vision, ensuring it supports key business objectives
- Lead the project management of digital creative development and production, wireframe development, sitemaps, approval process and QA testing
- Develop and execute strategies to improve content quality, maintainability, and usability
- Build and leverage strong relationships with multiple stakeholders to deliver complex, global projects
- Drive content projects for their entire lifecycle from planning through post-launch measurement
- Aggregate and curate multiple types of content and assets across the organization to ensure the website fulfills users information needs across use cases and industries
- Report on established KPIs and continuously interpret metrics to assess content engagement and improve our customer experience
- Evaluate and implement marketing technologies to ensure greater user experience and targeting
- Extensive experience in building website content leveraging an enterprise-level Content Management System
- Track record of award-winning, engaging online content creation (please share with us the sites you have owned)
- Experience guiding and implementing complex content projects in a multinational environment
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of SEO
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy organization
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.