Social Content Manager
WHO WE ARE:
We are daring, we challenge each other to be innovative, and we take pride in the work that we do.
Launched in New York City in 2014, Resy builds operations software for the modern restaurant, using technology to redefine hospitality. We work with restaurants in 180 markets around the world. The best restaurants use Resy to connect with their customers.
The company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Social Content Manager will be responsible for leading Resy’s global social content strategy.
In addition to executing the cross-functional social strategy, this individual will be responsible for corresponding creative, including asset creation, as well as scheduling, planning, community management and optimization across all social platforms to serve Resy’s audience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and execute Resy’s global brand presence on all relevant social media platforms
- Ideate and develop art-centric content across Resy's social media platforms, including original design and photography assets native to each platform
- Maintain the social calendar and coordinate daily posting of Instagram posts, Stories, Facebook, and Twitter, including user-generated content, guest takeovers, social-only series and branded content
- Coordinate exclusive photo shoots with restaurant partners (liaising with Account Managers) to create behind-the-scenes and exclusive content
- Work closely with the Business Development and Experiential teams to align social content around events and develop paid assets and campaigns
- Manage inbound marketing requests for social coverage
- Liaise with the international team to ensure messaging, creative and brand positioning remains consistent with Resy’s brand guidelines
- Share comprehensive weekly and monthly social performance reports, including pertinent data analysis
- Demonstrate familiarity with industry best practices, including reporting tools and audience development
- Identify and cultivate relationships with creative contributors, contractors, and social media influencers.
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 1 - 3 years experience creating social content for a fast-paced, dynamic company
- You are extremely organized and possess a close attention to detail
- You are well-versed in digital and social content creation
- You are an eager self-starter who can execute tasks with little direction
- You are an imaginative creative thinker with excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Equity in the company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Quarterly AirBNB credit
- Equinox gym discount
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.