Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. The Creative and Brand Marketing team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people worldwide to take that initial (and biggest!) step toward living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
Noom is looking for a digital-first Social Copywriter to support the Creative and Brand Marketing Teams in bringing the brand to life across our organic social channels. The ideal candidate has experience both conceptualizing and executing engaging social content, including ideating content that is specifically made for the channel as well as collaborating with the rest of the Creative team to ensure that our social content needs are considered as part of broader campaigns.
This role will collaborate with Creative, Brand Marketing and Comms teams, working off an editorial calendar as well as short-term and long-term content briefs. You will partner with a designer to marry the voice to visuals to produce arresting, compelling social posts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work directly with our Creative Director and internal creative team to create compelling organic social content that supports our brand strategy.
- Translate our brand tone of voice into our organic social channels and continually optimize the way we communicate based on measurement of brand engagement.
- Ideate and then write, write, write - headlines, post copy, scripts, interview questions, talking points, presentations etc.
- Communicate a point of view on copywriting trends and actively bring those references and trends to the team
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products and make sure that it is well-represented in the creative work.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what is happening in culture and social media and bring in ideas of how we can relevantly participate as a brand.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven talent for creating fresh, high-quality copy, with an exceptional portfolio demonstrating well-rounded experience across digital channels.
- Solid experience in consumer-focused copywriting/ content creation, either in-house or at an agency; startup and/ or health/ wellness direct-to-consumer experience a big plus!
- Experience developing and working from an editorial calendar for organic social.
- Someone with a strong appreciation for words, culture, and being a part of the ongoing exchange of influence between the two.
- Solid foundation in paid and organic social media best practices, and a knack for speaking to a diverse audience in an inclusive way
- Awareness of copywriting/ tone of voice trends in the digital space and a desire to experiment with new and unique ways for a brand to show up in the world
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and is self-motivated.
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Be one of the first hires on a growing team with high stakeholder visibility and runway to pioneer programs that positively impact the business
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 3x year-over-year, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture