Squarespace Circle Coordinator at Squarespace
The Squarespace Circle team provides support, inspiration, and community for creative professionals and agencies who use Squarespace to build websites for clients. Fostering a sense of community among Squarespace professionals, maintaining open lines of communication, and providing high-quality content are core components of our strategy, and we’re looking for an energetic and empathetic Coordinator to support these initiatives.
This role is based in New York and reports to the Creative Ecosystem Manager.
- Monitor and moderate the members-only Circle Forum to maintain a positive and constructive environment
- Support the development, creation, and distribution of original content
- Support outbound communications, including periodic newsletters, emails, and forum posts, as well as product launch and ad hoc announcements
- Provide operational and logistical support for user tests and beta releases of new Squarespace products or features
- Support the development of team and product strategy by identifying trends, pain points, and community sentiment
- Address Customer Care inquiries regarding Squarespace Circle and other professional user programming
- Develop and test community engagement tactics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and with multiple stakeholders
- Strong sense of empathy for power users
- Strong organizational skills
- Bonus points:
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B and B2C content development and/or community engagement
- History of being an active member of online communities
- Experience with Squarespace or other content management systems
- Experience as a creative freelancer or workin at a small creative agency or studio
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.