Sr. Manager, Enterprise Globalization Content Infrastructure at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Sr. Manager, Enterprise Globalization Content Infrastructure to vastly scale customizable content solutions for new markets and customer segments. In this role, you’ll build a content management system architecture that empowers the personalization of our user experience for a broad range of global stakeholders, fitting the needs of a diverse array of markets. Your work enables users to tailor and localize collaborative content and data collection to meet the requirements of international and governmental markets..If you have proven experience digging into enterprise content management solutions at scale, distilling them into needs, and envisioning the best global architecture to meet and exceed them—we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the global communities where we all live.
This position will report to the VP, Product, International Markets and Globalization and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create an enterprise vision and architecture for all content management systems that connect into the localization ecosystem
- Collaborate horizontally across Procore in the design of the highway where globalized content will flow to market in multiple languages
- Define the roadmap towards a unified enterprise global content strategy
- Partner closely with the Head of Localization, Head of Localization Quality, as well as all CMS owners across the organization
- Manage the inventory of upgrades, APIs, and vendor providers of content management and localization solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of our localization strategy, our country strategy as well as content strategy; evangelize the content vision across the organization to ensure alignment and buy-in along with other leaders in the globalization team
- Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to help inform the decision-making process
- Think beyond software for the whole solution by collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical solutions is preferred
- 6+ years of experience working in a role developing large enterprise solutions for translation management systems
- Proven Enterprise global solution and delivery experience at a software company
- Experience with an emphasis on internationalization of CMSs, Translation Management Systems, and connectors to other content containers across the enterprise
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a large vision from idea to launch including discovery, business opportunity assessment, agile development, and go-to-market improvements
- Ability to effectively communicate trade-offs for decisions through strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components structured into platform-first solutions
- Strong listening skills; Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.