Sr. Manager, Events Content & Programming at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an innovative content professional to take our live and on-demand event experiences to the next level. This role reports to the Senior Content Marketing Manager and will help drive market expansion, product adoption, customer loyalty, and establish Vimeo as a thought leader in the video space.What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all content & programming across Vimeo's events, including a monthly calendar of live broadcasts and larger, flagship events like Streameo and the VFAs
- Curate speaker sessions for events, ranging from keynote talks to fireside chats to breakout sessions and panel discussions
- Manage internal speaker sessions and programming, focusing on sharing Vimeo’s expert knowledge and showing off our products
- Push continued innovation of attendee experience through content with sessions and ancillary content
- Work with event producers to identify and book high-profile keynote speakers
- Own evergreen content strategy for events, working with demand generation, SEO, and brand teams to repurpose content post-event
- Use data to inform the content strategy for events, understand what subject matter was the most impactful for the business and why
- Segment production, what is interesting, why should the audience care
- 4-5 years of marketing or journalism experience, specific expertise in content development for webinars or virtual events
- A love for storytelling and the unique ability to find what’s fascinating about topics that might otherwise seem boring or complex.
- Proven experience conducting interviews with subject matter experts and incorporating their insights into easily digestible programming
- Able to work independently
- Proactive, flexible, and enthusiastic team player
- Confidence speaking on camera
- Experience producing a live show, for a brand, or for TV or radio
- Background in B2B Saas or marketing to business audiences a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs