Sr. UX Copywriter at Redesign Health
About Redesign Health:
Redesign Health is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors. Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More about Lively:
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
We are looking for a UX Copywriter to join our fast-growing product and design team. You’ll sit at the intersection of Design, Technology and Customer Experience to drive conversion, streamline care and improve patient outcomes in hearing health.
What you'll do:
- Reporting to Head of Design, you’ll work closely with product, marketing, ops, medical and legal to write copy that is crisp, concise, easy to understand, effective, accurate, and on-brand.
- Write copy that drives conversion, educates, humanizes and de-stigmatizes hearing aid purchase and adoption via testing and learning.
- Test to develop brand voice guidelines for onsite experience and marketing channels – Ensure consistency of voice across mediums.
- Develop new methods for brand storytelling and product functionalities – be a creative partner in driving creative product and brand innovation.
- Build a library of audiology thought-leadership.
- Participate in brainstorms to enhance brand storytelling and develop functionalities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the demographics and needs of Lively’s customers.
- Develop framework and review process to maintain consistency of voice across all platforms: web, email, video, articles.
- Write customer-facing copy on our website, videos, help center, and transactional or product marketing communications.
- Bore your friends with your rich knowledge of audiology.
- You’re passionate and pragmatic. You are driven by clear communication. You balance your desire for excellence with the trust and knowledge that experimentation and scrappiness gets you there in the end.
- You are hungry. You move fast and want to make new stuff and fix things
- You’re a curious and thoughtful writer who understands brand and voice are key components in moving the business forward.
- You’ve got good judgment. You know when to push ahead and when to stop, listen and think.
- Relentless in driving simplicity. You take the novels from product, marketing, and ops and turn them into crisp, concise short stories.
- Collaborative and fearless. You thrive with full-contact collaboration. You throw half-baked ideas out there and work with others to flesh them out. You’re not afraid to kill your darlings – or challenge groupthink.
- A 4-year degree in creative writing, English, communications or a related field.
- Impeccable grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize your workload.
- Capable of leading, working independently and as part of a team.
- A portfolio of written work with an emphasis on product and product marketing copy.