We are seeking a Student Community Manager to join our Academic Partnerships team, who will be responsible for building our online student community and campus ambassadors program to expand our reach and engagement within academic institutions.
This role includes building an academic ecosystem, managing the relationships with our campus ambassadors and being the face of monday.com, with the goal of bringing monday.com to a new audience and create the next generation of users.
About The Role:
- Build a thriving online community to support our growing student user base
- Build and manage a strong campus ambassadors program to help expand the usage of monday.com across universities and students around the world.
- Plan and publish content, marketing materials and campaigns to meet the team’s goals.
- Be an expert on the monday.com platform, with a deep understanding of our capabilities and value, especially for the education sector.
- Track, report, and optimize performance, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Evangelize monday.com at events, workshops and conferences, as well as within our student community
- Identify thought leaders, opinion makers to build meaningful connections and engage community members through dialogue and messaging
Student Community Manager
- 2-4 years of experience in community management positions - must.
- Proven experience in building a successful online community.
- Experience working with students, academic institutions, or in academic partnerships - strong advantage
- Prior experience in working with SaaS applications - strong advantage
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube), and experience in defining social media strategies, KPIs, and goals to grow audience and engagement.
- A team player with excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to combine strategic thinking and strong execution to deliver against plans.
- Effective in dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environments with a does-what-it-takes attitude to drive success.
- Outstanding organization skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple requirements and projects
- Willingness to travel to campuses as required.
- Native English speaker - must
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.