Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women and men to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries, and has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.
Moda Operandi seeks a Style Concierge to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, they will be responsible to drive a hi-engagement ecommerce sales business, lead digital communication through hi-tech, personalized outreach and shopping services. The Style Concierge will be responsible to engage new clients, increase customer conversion, and build retention by providing a superior level of service as well as introducing new customers to Moda Concierge and Private Client Services.
What You’ll Do
- Work confidentially within a blended online - offline proposition to offer reactive styling across a broad client base.
- Understand digital trends and experiences within the changing world of traditional personal shopping and styling.
- Drive tangible & intangible revenue through customer acquisition, retention, upsell, cross sell, and satisfaction.
- Work as a team to identify new client engagement opportunities and offer a hi-level luxury ecommerce shopping service that can anticipate client’s needs.
- Construct clear and accessible lines of communication for current ecommerce clients
- Optimize the customer experience through personalized high-tech service
- Work with the management team to proactively identify evolving behaviors of the client base
- Build spend levels of existing client base, where appropriate, spot opportunities to migrate high potential clients to the Private Client Advisor team
- Recognize and avert probability of lapsed customers via outstanding service and consistent communication. Engage potential clients and reconnect with lapsed customers of a certain spend threshold
- Respond to customer queries and needs effectively & efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results
- Execute loyalty program benefits to qualified clients; devise ways to surprise & delight clientele
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed customer expectations
- Collaborate with Customer Care with a customer-centric approach. Ensure that a seamless operational process is followed to exceed client expectations and manage priorities
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service, fashion concierge or retail associate in fashion and luxury goods retail
- Superior client, product and brand awareness, and exceptional ability to match this knowledge to customers’ needs
- Luxury: past experience within luxury product and a keen understanding of luxury client attributes, needs and expectations
- Customer Service: past experience and/or demonstrated appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function of the business
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Written and spoken fluency in at least one other foreign language advantageous
- Strong motivation and capacity to lead by example, inspiring productivity and results
- Proven track record of constantly raising the bar, elevating service levels and driving revenue
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships in all scopes of business
- Autonomous self-starter & confident decision-maker, able to work independently and as part of a team
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.