Talent Production Coordinator, Instructor Features at Peloton
We are seeking a Talent Production Coordinator to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on the administrative support within the Talent Production Management team. Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, and communicates talent information with efficiency and ease. With the instructors’ work and wellbeing at top of mind, this role will support teams of Peloton talent with fairness, grace, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness.
- Regularly coordinates Instructor specific support
- Organizes Instructor requests for streamlined communication & review. Requests include:
- Specialty social requests for members (Fans, The Comeback, etc)
- 3rd party capture requests for marketing & content assets (marketing spots)
- Corporate wellness requests
- Reviews Instructor content weekly; ongoing curation and organization of Instructor selects for regular asset usage. Editorializes and works closely with Programming QA Coordinator to deliver internal & external requests as necessary
- Organizes Instructor brand social assets
- Organizes Instructor resource documents
- On-site studio & event support for Instructors as needed
- E.g. special event Talent needs (eg. Peloton Homecoming)
- Manages Zendesk inbounds
- 2-3 years coordinating experience
- 1+ years working with talent and/or fitness experts, preferably at a media company
- Strong calendar organization & management skills
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- Confidence, clear communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Open to a flexible working schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience in Google Suite preferred.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.