Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built it’s platform with intelligent automation, and a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service to each and every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate and collaborative people who really care about what they do and the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, and have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn and be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 and are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Facebook. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team and be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Writer to develop end-user documentation for the Kustomer platform. As a Technical Writer, you will help us to enrich our knowledge base, build new and innovative tools for clients to easily set up and use Kustomer, and interact with our community of users.
You'll be responsible for:
- Create content for Kustomer’s support center and developer documentation
- Own our support documentation organization, and identify areas of opportunity for improving adoption of self-help our support
- Working with the Product, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Engineering teams to ensure content completeness and accuracy
- Building parts of the Kustomer user guides for existing and new features of the product
- Providing data driven information to product teams about feature complexity, confusion on behalf of users
- Reviewing and editing all user instruction text and error messages in the product
- Responding to content feedback and questions in our community forums
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess excellent technical writing skills
- You have experience developing end-user documentation for web-based applications
- You have API documentation experience
- You have demonstrated success in self-managing your writing projects
- You are experienced at writing content that is easily translatable into other languages
- Bonus points if you have direct experience in the CRM/startup space
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.