Cedar is improving the financial experience for healthcare consumers. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling hospitals, medical groups and health systems to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
In order to ensure our clients are ready to use the Cedar platform effectively from day one, the Training & Content Operations Lead will design and maintain training materials and conduct client facing training sessions. Additionally, the Training & Content Operations Lead, will work cross-functionally with our product, operations, and commercial teams to ensure that materials, processes, standards, and training methods evolve to meet our client needs.
This role begins the focus on client training within the Product Success team. Given this, you will have the opportunity to play an important role in shaping the direction of Cedar’s training program and content development, as well as overall team goals and processes.
- Conduct client end-user training sessions pre-implementation, and as needed, refresh trainings post go-live
- Work closely with our Implementation and Client Growth teams to strategize, plan, and schedule the appropriate training sessions
- Design and build high quality training materials and learning modules and build bespoke training for clients that fall outside of the expected
- Independently manage various client-facing content platforms to most effectively support clients and ensure all stay up to date (e.g., Help Center, Learning Management System, training manuals, and training presentations)
- Partner with Product Success management to continually improve, streamline, and scale training and content processes and tools
- Coordinate internally with Engineering to prep and maintain demo environments
- Conduct internal training sessions on our product as needed
- Become a true Cedar Product expert
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in end user training and documentation, preferably in the healthcare space
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to command a (currently virtual only) room effectively and reach a diverse audience at various levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self manage and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and good judgement
- Strong interpersonal skills - you care about people and are passionate about helping others!
- Willingness to travel to client sites on occasion (post COVID-19)
- Knowledge of or experience with healthcare or medical billing
- Previous role at an early stage startup
- History of building out client facing content
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign or a similar program
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of S 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Training & Content Operations Lead role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.