Training Operations & Content Associate
Flatiron’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our company is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges. The Training Operations and Content team is responsible for driving the standardization, learning, and documentation of the OncoCloud™ Suite of products for our users and employees. Specifically, this will be accomplished through engaging, accessible, effective, and positive experiences/resources.
We are looking for a Training Operations and Content Associate to support the development and maintenance of Flatiron’s training content. You will assist in the creation, review, and editing of content and supporting the development of online curriculum so that overall both internal and external users can access helpful product information as they engage with our software throughout their journey.
- Learn new features to support creating training content for product and process rollouts
- Work with various teams across the organization (e.g., clinical, product, implementation) to capture in-depth knowledge of workflows from content contributors
- Translate knowledge into various documentation formats (e.g., articles, videos, in-app notifications)
- Handle regular updates and ad hoc requests to maintain the accuracy and quality of Flatiron’s training content
- Review and edit content to ensure high quality and accuracy of documentation
- Suggest areas for change or improvement with training content
- Ensure documentation and resources are timely, accessible, and usable
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience or coursework
- Experience in customer-facing communications and writing
- Ability to collaborate in teams to meet objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to situations and prioritize tasks; Ability to manage multiple deadlines for documentation
- Quick-learner and able to work with self-direction and autonomy
Nice to Have:
- Interest in creative training techniques, adult learning, accelerated learning, L&D best practices, and evaluation standards
- Experience in content management systems and/or help tools (e.g., Confluence, Zendesk).
- Basic knowledge of photo and video editing