UX Writer at Clear Street
About Clear Street:
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
Our Design team is focused on unearthing our users’ needs, both internal and external. They are design generalists working closely with a cross-functional team to help create usable and delightful experiences. Clear Street’s designers have varied backgrounds, hailing from agencies, start-ups, and financial institutions. They take on projects from research and napkin sketches to final pixel-perfect designs and testing.
- Work with Product Experience Designers from day 1 to build the best user experience
- Collaborate on UX design and lead content development
- Create the brand/product voice and make sure all content creators in the organization can easily understand and use the that voice
- Conduct research, understand best UX practices, and create entire user experience from end-to-end
- Fight for your users
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience and must provide a link to your portfolio (and password if applicable)
- You are comfortable in Sketch, Figma
- You have previous UX writing experience as well as UX skills (could be content strategy experience)
- You are smart and able to gain knowledge and experiences from a breadth of different areas