Video Content Producer
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset—our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Justworks Video Content Producer, you'll represent and champion the Justworks brand across media and channels; video, podcasts, youtube, social media, etc.
In this role, you'll apply and expand your expertise across the full spectrum of video production. We're looking for a creative leader with a good deal of on-set and editing experience, who's ready to take those skills to the next level, and eventually, teach others. Our ideal candidate works hard - they know when to collaborate, and know when they need to be heads down. They'll push for the resources they need, but be scrappy in figuring out how to accomplish high quality creative. They'll have a designer's mentality and not only be able to work within the Justworks brand guidelines, but help expand them as well. And lastly, they'll have a desire to teach others, so more and more of Justworks can produce high quality content.
This role reports directly to the Director of Content and Communications at Justworks and works with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams.
What you'll do
- a) full production timeline of video and audio projects
- b) improvement, training, and facilitation of screencast projects
- Storyboard / Script production and oversight
- Organization of shoots: talent, locations, equipment. All logistic
- Expertise in sound recording and ability to train and oversee others
- Expertise in lighting and cinematography and ability to train and oversee others
- Experience directing on-screen talent
- Expertise editing high quality final assets for social media and broadcast
- Experience creating motion graphics and compositing a plus
- Experience in audio engineering / sound design a plus
- Strong portfolio / reel of various types of video work, explicit documentation of role in each project
- 5+ years working in a high velocity production and post-production environment
- Experience working with external agency partners
- Film, Video, Communications, or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills, extremely organized, all that good stuff
- Motion graphics & design experience a strong plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.