Video Producer at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Video Producer will manage all aspects of video production / project management to execute on-brand video content for all digital/social platforms and OOH. The Producer will be responsible for developing and managing timelines and overseeing all video project milestones including concept development, storyboarding, pre and on-set production and post production. The Producer will work closely with the internal creative team as well as key stakeholders to ensure creative is developed according to strategy and deadlines are being met. Areas of focus will include organic and paid social content, digital media advertising campaigns and partner content. Ability to produce quickly and efficiently while reacting to trends and helping to continually evolve the brand's platforms is a must. Creativity and ability to shoot, edit and produce on deadline are key to success in this role.
What you will do:
- Conceptualize, shoot, edit and finalize videos for multiple brand uses
- Manage long and short-lead video production for global campaigns, ongoing / evergreen social content from conception to delivery: manage pre-pro, storyboarding and shot lists through edits and delivery, inclusive of cutdowns, necessary QA & format tests. Some will be fast turnaround with abbreviated processes and others will need longer and more formal prep.
- Manage negotiations and partnerships with outside vendors including directors, DP’s, editors
- Lead ongoing development and updates of social/video creative guidelines to ensure consistent look and feel across platforms
- Work with media teams to deliver edits on time, on spec, and oversee QA
- Implement content development, management and approval workflows process for video
- Update project management tools
- Organize edits and track estimates, POs, and invoices
- As necessary, be a creative lead on video concepts lending expertise to the creative as well as the production approach. Additionally, shoot and edit video content whenever possible
Who you are:
- 8+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of digital landscapes and best practices, particularly in the areas of paid media and social platforms (existing and emerging).
- Demonstrated experience creating impactful, engaging creative and strategic brand content for digital/social platforms.
- Enthusiastic consumer of digital/social content, and early adopter of trends with a passion for innovation.
- Experienced and well-versed in all facets of video production process
- Video editing and motion-graphics skills with a keen eye for taste level and unique executions - proficient in Final Cut Pro and After Effects, as well as Photoshop and InDesign
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver with excellent organization skills
- Comfort with a collaborative and iterative creative process
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal) skills
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Strong experience with project management software and tools
- Ability to understand business objectives to guide execution.