About Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital is a diversified financial services firm dedicated to the digital asset, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, Galaxy Digital is a publicly listed company on the TSX and operates five synergistic business lines: Trading (arbitrage, macro, market making/OTC), Asset Management (passive and active strategies, including venture capital), Principal Investing, Investment Banking Services (capital markets and M&A) and Mining (proprietary mining and mining finance). Galaxy Digital’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of institutional veterans focused on this high-growth, technology-driven space. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Chicago, the Cayman Islands (registered office) and New Jersey.
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial VP to help drive content strategy across Galaxy Digital’s owned channels. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, you will work closely with business leads and teams across Galaxy Digital, including research, investor relations, legal, external agencies, and business leads to bring our story to life through multimedia (video, podcast, infographics).
- Effectively manage multiple projects in parallel from planning to execution and evaluation, prioritize in an ever-evolving environment.
- Create consistent, meaningful content across social media platforms, including managing content calendar, writing, and editing social media posts, and improving engagement.
- Work closely with corporate communications, legal, and business stakeholders to develop an owned content roadmap and ensure copy relevance and effectiveness.
- Support planning, implementation, and management of Galaxy Digital’s social content strategy to increase brand awareness across Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube (among others).
- Deploy various analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Analyze key metrics and compile reports for management showing results.
- 3+ years of experience as a social media or content strategist.
- Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating results to senior team members.
- Analytical, metrics-driven approach to content strategy, coupled with a strong creative streak.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Experience owning program strategy and end-to-end delivery and implementing repeatable processes and driving standardization.
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements and business goals.
- Strong drive and high standards to produce excellent results, with a proven track record of success.
- Have a passion for crypto and be able to clearly articulate what fundamentally drives that passion (or, at minimum, familiarity with crypto and deep desire to learn more).
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or master’s degree.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Galaxy Digital seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking, arrest or conviction record, his or her sexual and other reproductive health decisions, or other protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.