Greater NYC Area
Job Title: VP, Content
FSLA: Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: New York
Summary / Objective:
The VP, Content is responsible for the vision, oversight, and execution of the creative strategy and brand expression of Outcome Health. They will have a keen ability to evaluate content and envision ways it can be used to generate relevant provider and patient engagement for the Outcome Health’s product suite. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative, driven, resourceful, visual thought leader with an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires those around them. As well as the ability to think across platform, and creative format. A true believer in the marriage of content and media is a plus.
· Develop a holistic editorial strategy/planning capability to ensure a balanced, engaging view of audience specific content (original or curated) delivered on Outcome Health’s devices.
· Partner with analytics team, to interpret healthcare data/trends to gather key business, patient and provider insights, in order to inform the content strategy and drive ongoing execution.
· Work with cross-functional product analytics and product management teams to create and map content to patient journeys to facilitate effective engagement.
· Create content taxonomies, metadata frameworks and stay on top of best practices for organizing and tagging content
· Drive consistency across all visual communication by adhering to brand values and establishing creative standards.
· Lead internal production teams to ensure efficiencies in all production across channels
· Collaborate with Outcome Health’s product, programming, engineering, project management, measurement and commercial teams ensuring content quality to deliver transformational new products that support OH business goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8 + years of digital communications experience.
- 5+ years of digital communications in the healthcare space.
- Strong understanding of both long form and short form content
· Strong understanding of FDA regulations as they pertain to pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing.
- Ability to create and execute content in a real time environment.
· Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms, personalization platforms, and content management systems.
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Job Description