VP, Digital Content & Storytelling at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The VP, Digital Content and Storytelling, is responsible for bringing big ideas on content strategy, storytelling and social media engagement in a collaborative environment. The goal? To help develop and share the CLEAR story of the customer experience, the brand promise, and the value our technology brings across all verticals. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living and leading. We’re looking for a strategic self-starter obsessed with the art of content creation, creative storytelling and with sharp editorial instincts.
What You Will Do:
- Create and execute a content-focused strategy across CLEAR’s digital platforms, leveraging relevant partners and other channels as appropriate
- Obsess over the customer experience and gain a deep understanding of our CLEAR customers across each vertical
- Set a vision and strategy including content, brand presence, and engagement on all necessary CLEAR digital channels by the end of 2020 (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Website, blog, LinkedIn, Mobile, etc.)
- Develop and target editorial content (including and not limited to proactive campaigns and issue engagement) across multiple channels to reach relevant audiences (Members, Business, etc.)
- Establish distinct voices for CLEAR’s digital channels, increase social media presence and drive audience growth across relevant channels
- Partner with Marketing team to develop, plan and lead social/digital aspects of brand campaigns based on market trends, competitive analysis, customer profiles and targeting tactics in order to achieve CLEAR's strategic short and long-term market growth and, market share across all verticals
- Monitor and evaluate business performance and make adjustments to branding and respective marketing communications efforts in order to achieve desired business results
Who You Are:
- Track record of social growth and storytelling success demonstrated through specific metrics and performance numbers
- Conversant in multiple marketing channels; must have knowledge of digital and traditional channels
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations and building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Exquisite eye for brand sensibility
- 10+ years of content creation and audience development in both B2B and B2C
- Ability to build/manage a team and productively work cross-functionally
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience