Web Content Coordinator at Peloton
As a Web Content Coordinator for Peloton's Web Acquisition team, you’ll be responsible for planning for, managing, uploading and publishing content to our e-commerce site using Peloton’s content management system (CMS). You’ll be responsible for owning and implementing documentation of entries and managing asset libraries. This person will report to the Product Design Project Manager, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and implement web-based content experiences—including web pages, heroes, banners, modules, modals and more—in collaboration with design and product teams
- Own all aspects of web content collection and implementation for Peloton e-commerce sites in multiple locales and languages
- Work closely with designers and writers to build timelines for content deliverables
- Partner with developers and product managers on the structuring of our CMS from a content editor’s perspective
- Coordinate with product and web teams on go-live times for new experiences
- Become the subject-matter expert for all things Contentful, Peloton’s current CMS tool while maintaining and developing the content editor process surrounding Contentful
- Oversee web image licensing and maintain an inventory of all assets
- Communicate publish status with working team and relevant stakeholders
- Submit, track and publish translations for copy in non-english speaking locales
- Provide technical editing—including proofreading, grammar, and punctuation—to ensure accuracy in all website content
- Carry out quality assurance checks on website content, as needed
- 2 to 4 years experience managing web content
- Passionate about exceptional web experiences and content management, bringing new ideas to the table
- A self starter; able to act autonomously and anticipate/highlight project needs
- Organized and able to create documentation that reinforces this
- Able to manage multiple projects through cross-functional teams
- A base knowledge of CMS (Contentful experience a big plus)
- Base knowledge of HTML
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.