Customer Engagement Associate
Customer Success Associate
Retail marketing teams have a lot on their plates. The data they collect provides an unparalleled opportunity to establish meaningful and personal relationships with their customers, but it has also led to an explosion of metrics to track, measure, and optimize. Opens, click-throughs, likes, retweets, conversion rates: today’s e-commerce marketer is resource-strapped and scrambling to execute on dozens of competing priorities. Overwhelmed with a flood of customer data, companies are looking for analytics software that will go beyond just reports and dashboards. They’re seeking platforms that will help them take action. Enter Custora.
The Customer Success team represents Custora by supporting, strategizing, and executing with retail marketing teams to optimize their marketing actions through the use of our software. Customer Success team members are also responsible for applying their understanding of customer needs and the retail landscape to help Custora develop new features and improve the utility of the product. We are excited to work with some of the smartest retail marketing teams in the business (Guess, Ann Taylor, Bonobos and more), and are passionate about building the future of marketing!
Things you’ll do:
- Onboard and coach customers to enable a seamless integration experience and productive partnership.
- Perform analysis and develop insights to help customers launch effective marketing campaigns.
- Develop reporting and customer facing presentations and deliver those to illustrate our value.
- Assist with campaign management tactics to ensure platform adoption and activation.
- Educate customers on new features and changes in the product.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
- Identify and execute improvements on customer processes and reporting.
Things you have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in retail, e-commerce, marketing, or a related field.
- Top notch analytical skills. You are comfortable working with numbers, performing analysis, and drawing meaningful conclusions from data.
- Outstanding communication skills. You love interacting with customers and working in cross-functional team environments.
- Positivity and awesomeness. You are excited about being an integral part of a fast moving start-up and consider no job too small.
Oh, the places you’ll go!
- You will have the opportunity to come in at the ground level, and be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech start-up.
- You will learn the ins and outs of digital marketing, e-commerce, retail, and SaaS businesses.
- You will advise senior executives on marketing strategies that have a profound impact on their business.
- You will work with an awesome close-knit team of engineers, designers, consultants, product managers, marketers, and data scientists.
What it's like to work here:
- We’re 40 genuinely nice people. We work together (to varying degrees) and experiment with how to do things. It’s an amazing environment to both explore your professional interests and shape your career trajectory.
- On Monday we eat and meet as a team to chat projects and progress.
- We move quickly. You build something and the next day it comes to life. You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team.
- We have a book of cultural values that helps guide how we communicate and collaborate.
- We’re building a company and a team we love. We’re in it for the long run.
- Read more about what makes us, us here.
Custora is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% covered)
- Free lunch every day, plus free water — hot and cold!
- Unlimited vacation: take as much time as you need, although we recommend 3 weeks per year at minimum.
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard.