Implementation Consultant, Salesforce (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking an Implementer, a Salesforce Admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! The Implementation Consultant will be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-name customers achieve value and gain knowledge from our product suite. This is a unique opportunity to expand and utilize your skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Partner with customers for onboarding and training programs by driving complex, high-profile, technical implementations to meet customer’s expectation
- Own the process to ensure a smooth customer transition from Pre-Sales to Post-Sales
- Establish yourself as the Subject Matter Expert, conducting internal training sessions where you share your knowledge with the team
- Drive and adhere to Key Performance Indicators such as Time to First Value for Adoption and Value metrics
- Diagnose and solve technical problems during the implementation phase in a timely manner by identifying root causes, proposing test cases, resulting in solutions
- Work cross-functionally on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services related to onboarding and training
- Partner with customers to understand their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value in their Salesforce security journey
Your Work Experience
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Ability to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- 2+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 1+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Preferred experience with Cybersecurity role and/or Security Certification(s)
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.