Acquisition Associate - Search & Analytics at The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
#mustlovedogsWHAT'S THE ROLE?
We’re looking for an analytical and motivated Acquisition Associate to manage The Farmer’s Dog’s Search Marketing (Google, YouTube, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) and Marketing Analytics (regular reporting) programs. You’ll be tasked with evolving and optimizing crucial facets of the marketing mix at an incredibly exciting brand that’s changing the way people feed their pets.
In this role, you’ll work closely with teams across the business to understand the efficacy of our marketing efforts while working daily to implement a world-class paid search program that fuels customer growth while clearly cementing The Farmer’s Dog as an authoritative resource for pet health & wellness information.
We’re looking for someone with hands-on experience with SEM, strong prioritization skills, top-notch analytical abilities and a natural hunger to learn.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the subject matter expert on all things SEM by collaborating with the acquisition, brand and content teams to lead strategy development, campaign management, testing, and execution.
- Launch, scale, and optimize efficient acquisition programs that focus on efficiently growing The Farmer’s Dog’s Monthly Recurring Revenue. There is opportunity to manage additional channels as well.
- Develop and execute impactful experiments - a mix of big bets and incremental efforts - that improve efficiency and scale for our paid channels.
- Develop daily and weekly KPI goals for core channels.
- Manage our relationship with any and all relevant third-party search partners.
- Track, measure, visualize and share channel, campaign and experiment performance with teams across the business.
Analytics & Reporting
- Work closely with the marketing team to regularly track the performance of marketing campaigns across paid, earned, and owned media channels.
- Identify and surface key patterns, trends, and opportunities to teams across the business with the ability to question data and existing methods for attribution.
- Design and build automated dashboards to drive awareness and familiarity of key metrics.
- Bachelor's degree, followed by 1-2 years of hands-on, fast-paced experience with a record of driving growth. eCommerce experience is preferred.
- Comfortable with change, and always excited to take on more.
- Love using data and performance marketing techniques to solve problems and drive efficiency at scale.
- Experience in standard industry reporting and diagnostic tools (Facebook Power Editor, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets abilities. Pivot tables and functions like SUMIFS and VLOOKUP should be second nature to you.
- Deep knowledge of platforms' bidding, serving and optimization intricacies, consistently up-to-date on new releases
- General knowledge of marketing attribution methods
- Bonus points for a working knowledge of SQL, Python, or R
- Prefer dogs to other species.
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota