Ad Fraud Analyst at adMarketplace
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for publishers, advertisers, and consumers. With 20 years of search marketing expertise and innovative consumer search technology, our goal is to add value to every search.
We’re looking for a passionate fraud prevention professional to join our team. This is a challenging and rewarding position that encompasses all required duties in fraud research, detection and prevention.
What You’d Do:
- Get into the “fraudster” mindset to uncover sophisticated fraud schemes.
- Become an expert on Online Ad Fraud behavior.
- Continue to improve our security by implementing new processes with our product & publisher teams.
- Learn and implement evolving policies and guidelines.
- Work with our partners to improve the security & integrity of our integrations.
- Determine if there has been suspicious activity from users or publishers.
- Work with Product & Engineering teams to research and implement attributes in our automated algorithms using SQL and other tools.
What We’d Like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Information Security, Statistics or other related field; 2-4 years’ relevant experience in Adtech or similar field
- Experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights
- SQL experience
- Basic understanding of Unix
- Proven experience of web protocols
- Quick and critical analytical thinking with great attention to detail
- The ability to coherently communicate (both in writing and verbally) technical details to non-tech audiences