Ad Operations Coordinator at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
Fluent is seeking a Ad Operations Coordinator to support first party data collection and monetization across our branded properties and promotional sites. This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic, meticulously detailed self-starter to gain experience at the ground floor of a publicly traded company with a start-up mentality and culture. As a member of the Operations team, you will learn how to not only brainstorm, build, and QA our consumer surveys for some of the biggest brands in the world, but how to develop strategies that will maximize ROI for our clients and our business. This position will report into the Director of Data Operations. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, has the ability to prioritize projects on their own, and can operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement and QA all consumer surveys running on our branded properties and promotional sites
- Support client team in managing day-to-day operations within our proprietary ad serving system
- Work with various internal and external teams to strategize on question copy, troubleshoot technical issues, and resolve data discrepancies
- Conduct preliminary question testing to understand user behavior and engagement projections
- Conduct workflow analysis to provide meaningful feedback to leadership, including how to maximize profit margin of ad unit and user engagement on product
- Develop recurring reports on consumer interactions with ad unit
- 1-2 years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
- Comfortable working with numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think critically
- Articulate and communicate findings effectively through written and verbal methods to internal teams
- Ability to wear multiple hats and embodies a self starter attitude
- Continuous learner that expresses curiosity and flexibility for adapting and adjusting strategies in a fast-changing environment
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to communicate well with others and efficiently establish rapport
- Quickly learns new software application tools
- Familiarity with the performance marketing ecosystem, including familiarity with third-party ad servers is a plus
- BA/BS degree
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.