Advanced Analytics Manager
What You'll Do
- Manage advanced analytics projects/analyses
- Oversee and lead the design, execution, and delivery of advanced analytics projects,
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes and capabilities
- Draw insights from data that tell the story about client marketing efforts
- Design and develop innovative analytics solutions; for example:
- Design solutions to answer client business questions using Crossix data and technology
- Collaborate with team to assess feasibility and test approaches
- Work with internal teams to standardize and scale new solutions
- Communicate with internal teams, clients, and partners
- Collaborate with team in developing effective client communications and deliverables
- Provide consulting and subject matter expertise for analytics and methodology discussions
- Present results to clients; help identify recommendations and insights to improve marketing efforts
- Close alignment with product strategy and product development groups; contributor to and expert on new methodologies being used by Crossix
What You've Done
- Experience with some of the following areas is strongly preferred:
- Advertising effectiveness measurement and modeling, including marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution modeling, test/control, A/B testing
- Deploying predictive analytics and modeling (classification models, cluster analyses) to generate insights
- Track record of innovation in the design and development of approaches, tools, and methodologies to solve analytical and business challenges
- At least 3 years of experience in a client services environment in a highly analytical and data intensive role in consulting, marketing, advertising, or a startup firm
- At least 3 years in an analytical role, with extensive experience performing analyses on large data sets to uncover business insights
- Experience translating analytical findings to business insights, creating deliverables, and communicating findings, including both measurement and predictive/prescriptive insights
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and teams
- Practical experience with SQL and Excel
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.