Advanced Analytics Supervisor at Crossix
What You'll Do
The Advanced Analytics Supervisor will join a dynamic team focused on machine learning, product development, innovation, and solving complex enterprise-wide technical challenges.
Leverage cutting-edge technology to design and develop processes and applications used by product and operations teams to provide healthcare clients insights to plan, measure, and optimize their commercial and marketing initiatives
- Develop, apply, and improve scalable advanced analytic approaches to support new or innovative product offerings
- Focused on but not limited to deploying machine learning and other advanced analytics
- Help to implement and optimize new technical architecture and methodologies
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams while working on innovative, data-driven projects
- Participate in both product development efforts and company-wide initiatives
- Work with client services and analyst teams to identify opportunities for improvements in Crossix analytics products
- Troubleshoot data anomalies and inconsistencies with analysts
- Assist in development, testing, training, and rollout of new methodologies and tools
- Work in an agile development environment by, gathering constant stakeholder feedback, delivering value quickly, and continuously improving team processes
- Act as a subject matter expert for advanced analytics methodologies
- Employ and develop advanced analytical and problem solving skills along with marketing and healthcare knowledge
- Build expertise in media and healthcare related subject matter areas like digital advertising, electronic health records, real world evidence applications, and others
- Develop data management and analytical skills through data cleansing, data analysis, predictive modeling, and data visualization
- Perform analyses on large data sets of health and consumer data to support development efforts
- Participate in training and knowledge sharing efforts
What You've Done
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a highly analytical and data intensive role in consulting, marketing, advertising, or a startup firm
- Experience with advanced analytic and machine learning techniques
- Experience working with healthcare data or purchase/transactional data from another industry is a plus
- Highly comfortably working with technology and learning new technical skills
- 4-year college degree
Teamwork, Adaptability, Efficiency, Deadline-Oriented, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, Planning and Organization
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.