AI Expert at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As data volumes grow rapidly, so does the time spent on processes to clean and organize that data. This means that the potential of smart automation features driven by AI will become key differentiators for our software platform. As an Artificial Intelligence Expert, you will be at the forefront of innovation by leveraging your state-of-the-art AI knowledge to enhance our products. You will take the lead in defining opportunities, prove their business value through prototypes and support your team to deliver them.A day in the life of a AI Expert at Collibra:
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Translate business problems into solutions based on predictive modelling, machine learning or AI.
- Create prototypes to demonstrate value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the AI roadmap together with the team and product management.
- Be creative in performing the necessary data collection to fuel new use cases and projects.
- Support our internal data governance practice and data products.
- Keep up to date on the state of the art in ML to foster a culture of learning and innovation.
- A degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, CS, Engineering, ...): a PhD or a Masters with professional work experience.
- Several years of experience in data analysis and with machine learning (preferably outside of academia) with a proven track record of creating an impact with your AI/ML solutions.
- Proficiency in Python and an interest in software design; JVM languages are a plus.
- Experience with software development tools and processes (git, CI/CD, peer review, testing, etc.)
- Worked in software development on AI-driven features.
- Experience with frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, spaCy, PyTorch, ….
- Experience in the area of knowledge graphs, ontologies or NLP, and techniques like transfer learning, active learning, or zero-shot learning.
- Experience with cloud-related technologies like Docker/Kubernetes, and cloud providers (AWS/GCP)
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*