The Squarespace Finance team is looking for an eager Adaptive Insights Analyst, to join our New York team. You will partner with the FP&A team to assist our business partners in developing and maintaining management reporting to improve decision-making. We expect this Analyst to be a member of the finance team with a focus on process improvement. You will also coordinate data structure and process workflow changes to the planning process. This is the perfect opportunity to use your project management discipline and understanding of business process workflows to meet the evolving needs of a growing organization.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Work with clients to identify and establish technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices.
- Identify and analyze trends or patterns for large data sets
- Ability to display and articulate recommendations in a manner that informs the intended audience
- Develop and produce financial reports and scorecards
- Understand complex analytics use cases and be able to help customers to identify the issues they have and provide workarounds while communicating with our teams to quickly resolve underlying issues
- Must have at least 3 years of Adaptive Insights Planning experience
- Current "Adaptive Insights"Certification
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills and comfort working across the organization
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.